[QA] Introduction

Dan Chan brknthmb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 18:48:41 UTC 2013

Hi to all,

My name is Dan Chan. I'm currently a QA Engineer at http://renttherunway.com,
previously at http://behance.com.

I know how to write tests for PHP and Ruby, using PHPUnit, Rspec, Selenium
Webdriver, and Watir Webdriver. So, I am fairly well versed in most of the
frameworks, and can pick stuff up fairly quickly. If anybody has any
pointers on how to get started contributing, would appreciate it much.

I met Zeljko at the Selenium Conference last week, and am interested in
helping to write some tests for the WIkimedia project.
I'm also in NYC, so whoever is around, feel free to ping me on Twitter
@brokenthumbs or in real life.

Best,
Dan