[QA] Introductions

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Jun 4 15:24:43 UTC 2013

Le 29/05/13 18:13, Željko Filipin a écrit :
> - first and last name (and any other names if you have)

Antoine "hashar" Musso

> - where you live: county, city, time zone...

Europe > France > [Nantes]
TZ: [CET / CEST]

Languages: French, English, regexp.

> - other ways of contacting you other than this mailing list: IRC nick,
> blog, Twitter, Skype...

My nick is hashar, I am connected on freenode during European business
hours (9am - 6pm roughly) and sometime show up during evening to catch
up with folks on US west coast.

> - a few words about yourself.

I have started being involved on the french Wikipedia a long time ago. I
am a MediaWiki core developer.

I am currently contracting with the Wikimedia Foundation to lead the
Continuous Integration [CI] effort.  To be short, I am the Jenkins guy.

[Nantes] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes
[CET / CEST] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Time
[CI] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration

--