[QA] Introductions

Vernon vernon at virtesting.com
Tue Jun 4 01:01:25 UTC 2013

Greetings,

My name is Vernon Richards and I'm from Leicester in the UK (FYI - Leicester is pronounced "less-ter" just in case you were wondering).

I've been testing for a while starting out in video games and currently work as a freelance/independent tester.

I only found about this because I follow Chris on Twitter (we've never met though) and it sounded like an excellent thing to be involved with, so here I am :)

You can reach me on...

Twitter: @testerfromleic
Skype: testerfromleic
Email: vernon at virtesting.com

I'm looking forward to helping out anyway I can.

Thanks,

Vern

P.S. Apologies if the formatting comes out looking a little weird.

Sent from Samsung Mobile