[QA] waiting for DOM changes

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Sat Dec 21 00:24:44 UTC 2013

One more example, in this case we want to test that the view of the page
re-organizes itself in less than one second, and we use sleep() to do it:

https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-Flow/blob/master/tests/browser/features/collapse.feature
(line
8)
https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-Flow/blob/master/tests/browser/features/step_definitions/collapse_steps.rb
(line
13).

In this case I would suggest that using sleep() is the right thing to do.
-Chris