[QA] Jenkins cleanup

James Forrester jforrester at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 29 19:06:14 UTC 2013

On 29 August 2013 06:52, Rachel Thomas <rachelqa99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> James-  I'm still working on some tests for Visual Editor now.  I'm
> currently testing the bullets, numbering, indents and outdents.   Maybe I
> should try and coordinate with your team regarding what tests I have done
> already and what I should do next?  I'm not sure what the plan is for the
> VE repo or the VE tests, but I think it would be worth discussing it with
> you, Chris and Zeljko, and perhaps members of your team, as I have seen
> some conflicting information.

That'd be really great, yes. Right now our "pain areas" are reliably
inserting and deleting text in paragraphs​​ and lists, splitting them, and
copy-pasting them, in "complex" scripts (non-latin and non-Cyrillic,
mostly). Some of this starts to touch on native- and ULS-based Input Method
Editors, which are terribly complex (and horrible to test), but getting a
start would be great.

​J.
--
James D. Forrester