[QA] green builds!

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 28 13:48:51 UTC 2013

Hi Amir,

apologies for the late reply. I was traveling a lot lately, I am still
catching up on e-mail. Comments are inline.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Amir E. Aharoni <
amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> I'd really love to have all tests report failures and successes to
> Gerrit, as it is with Jenkins. I believe that it's not happening now,
> though I might be wrong. Are there any more details about it?

It is not happening right now. I am chatting with Antoine (hashar) in
#wikimedia-dev about that at the moment.

Antoine, what do we need to do to make it happen?

Željko