[Pywikipedia-l] No permission to send mail...

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Sun Jul 24 11:04:59 UTC 2011

Of course! (sorry - I should have thought of this by myself... ;)

The code is attached (sorry for the ugly formatting) or given in
[1] at member function 'send_mailnotification'.

I have also to say, it's using 'trunk' (not re-write) and rev. 8990.

The 'while' loop was introduced to do 3 re-tries (brute force)
but does not help at all. My next idea would be to include the
creation of the user object

 usr = userlib.User(pywikibot.getSite(), error_mail[0])

also into the loop, but this would also be simple trial'n'error
(brute force). This is because I have no idea where the problem
originates from. Is it because of wrong/old token, wrong flags,
... ?!?

[1]
http://toolserver.org/~drtrigon/websvn-2.3.1/filedetails.php?repname=drtrigon&path=%2Fpywikipedia%2Fbot_control.py

Greetings