[Pywikipedia-l] Regex help needed

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:22:55 UTC 2011

I made some very promising experiments with functions that I will soon
publish.

In the first one, replacement test is a function that asks me to choose
between to options.
In the second one the complete "replacements" list of the fix is generated
by a function. :-)
The 3rd one will be my original task, to analyze the match and give an
appropriate replacement.

I have a problem with the forst one: although I can write the old text on
screen and ask for a choice, I cannot present the environment of the match.
So I have either to give a blind answer or open tha page in a browser firt
which makes the process slow down. After I have given the choices for all
the matches, replace.py will print a showDiff, but not before I choose.

At the time, I cannot modify edit summary according to the actual
replacements but I am not sure it is worth to deal with.

--
Bináris