[Pywikipedia-l] Translatewiki integration in the rewrite branch

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Sun Jan 16 12:22:51 UTC 2011

Does the rewrite support all functions the trunk has at the moment?
I rembemer a few discussions about the fact (e.g. [1] - german sry)
that rewrite in (at least) some of features that are common to trunk...

I do not want to slow down new developments as they are essential,
BUT I want everyone to be aware of the possible issues that could
arise... :)

[1]
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Diskussion:DrTrigon/Longterm#pwb_feature_requests