[Pywikipedia-l] bug in rewrite branch page.py:getOldVersion()

Morten Wang nettrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 18:49:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I noticed that there's a bug in the getOldVersion() method in page.py.
 The error is in line 309, when it calls site.loadrevisions() the
third parameter is 'revids=oldid'.  loadrevisions() attempts to
iterate over that, and fails.  The doc for getOldVersion() says
'oldid' should be "the revid of the revision desired", so I patched
line 309 to use 'revids=[oldid]', and that seems to work just fine.

Cheers,
Morten