[Pywikipedia-l] Need some help sorting out a couple of issues

Tom Hutchison tjhutchy96 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 31 03:07:17 UTC 2010

  I need some help sorting out a couple of issues with pywikipedia.

Everything is on an XP machine. Python 2.7, with the latest build of
pywikipedia from 8/30/2010.  From all appearances everything is correct.
I can log in and run some scripts without a problem. I ran catall.py
without any issues, changed categories on pages. However.....!

For some reason I keep getting this error on many of the scripts,
category.py, weblinkchecker.py, interwiki.py, etc

"Received incomplete XML data" then the sleep count starts.

I am at a loss as to what is happening. I can even edit with the GUI
interface without a problem.

Can someone help me? What am I missing?

Tom