[Pywikipedia-l] interwiki.py not cooperating with featured.py

info at gno.de info at gno.de
Tue Aug 24 15:32:23 UTC 2010

Maybe we should deactivate this option and make the -top maintenance to the default since iw-bots could'nt handle it yet. If this is fixed, the game should be determining the rules for placing the templates on top or beside iw-links for each wiki in the family file instead giving each operator the choice for that.