[Pywikipedia-l] How to mass rename articles?

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:40:07 UTC 2010

I tried it, and there is a funny thing. I was wondering, how this factory
yields articles with more than 3 digits in title. I modified your expression
first:
gen = RegexFilterPageGenerator(PrefixingPageGenerator("kkStB"), r"kkStB
[0-9]")
and after it:
gen = RegexFilterPageGenerator(PrefixingPageGenerator("kkStB"), r"kk")
and the same list was generated in every case, as your one.
So the outer generator seems useless.

--
Bináris