[Pywikipedia-l] [Pywikipedia-svn] SVN: [7209] trunk/pywikipedia/protect.py

Alex S.H. Lin alexsh at mail2000.com.tw
Sat Sep 12 04:58:41 UTC 2009

That because "ec" mean "edit/create", I change it when I add page create protect into wikipedia.py:Page().protect().I don't want to use more parameter to setup it so I use "edit" params.(for normal, you cannot use create protect if the page exist.)

But look that not easy to understand so maybe we can use other name, like "editcreate".

(
※ 引述《"Marcin Cieslak" <saper at saper.info>》之郵件內容: