[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2164505 ] interwiki.py deletes comment lines

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 30 19:45:31 UTC 2009

Bugs item #2164505, was opened at 2008-10-13 16:55
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by russblau
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2164505&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
>Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
interwiki.py removes comment lines which should remain where they are, see http://nn.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kategori%3AAfghanistan&diff=751328&oldid=751059

AndersL of the Nynorsk Wikipedia tells that, there were multiple such sinstances, see
http://ksh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Metmaacher_Klaaf%3APurodha&diff=893357&oldid=893333

The program version of the above sample was of that day, or the day before. I am updating the program for Purbo T daily from svn.

Comment By: NicDumZ — Nicolas Dumazet (nicdumz)
Date: 2008-10-19 23:41

Message:
I have tried to track the bug ; attached is my attempt to reproduce it, on
the exact same page.

Somehow I cannot reproduce it... Am I missing something here ?