[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1909946 ] Welcome.py aborts with unexpected response from server.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 30 19:26:59 UTC 2009

Bugs item #1909946, was opened at 2008-03-07 22:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by russblau
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1909946&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
from jawp:
welcome.py (r5108) aborts with unexpected response from server. This is raised after getting a token. See below:
-----
Leowhite has enough edits to be welcomed
Checked for running processes. 1 processes currently running, including the current process.
Creating page [[ja:利用者‐会話:Leowhite]]
Changing page has failed. Retrying.
Getting a token.
Sleeping for 28.6 seconds, 2008-03-08 12:03:40
Creating page [[ja:利用者‐会話:Leowhite]]
ERROR: Unexpected response from wiki server.
       200 (OK)
        <head>
(-- HTML page text is omitted --)
<!-- Served by srv171 in 0.252 secs. --></body></html>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "welcome.py", line 916, in ?
    for x in main(settingsBot):
  File "welcome.py", line 853, in main
    usertalkpage.put(welcom, summ, minorEdit = False)
  File "/home/John_Doe/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 1215, in put
    return self._putPage(newtext, comment, watchArticle, minorEdit, newPage, self.site().getToken(sysop = sysop), sysop = sysop)
  File "/home/John_Doe/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 1357, in _putPage
    return self._putPage(text, comment, watchArticle, minorEdit, newPage, token=self.site().getToken(sysop = sysop, getagain = True), newToken = True, sysop = sysop)
  File "/home/John_Doe/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 1380, in _putPage
    raise PageNotSaved
wikipedia.PageNotSaved

Date: 2009-01-30 14:26

Message:
The code in this report is (way) out of date; please open a new report and
provide version.py output if the problem occurs again.

Comment By: Russell Blau (russblau)