[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2096916 ] Grammatically incorrect Esperanto edit summary

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 27 09:40:12 UTC 2009

Bugs item #2096916, was opened at 2008-09-06 15:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by siebrand
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2096916&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There has been a pywikipedia bot running on Esperanto Wiktionary that has been using grammatically incorrect edit summaries. I was told by the bot operator that while s/he could fix it in his/her source, the problem also needs to be fixed in the pywikipedia framework.

This is an example of an edit summary currently produced by the framework (more or less):
roboto aldono de: en, fi, fr, hu, it, ja, ko, ku, pl, ru

It should be:
aldoni: en, fi, fr, hu, it, ja, ko, ku, pl, ru

-- wikipedia:en:User:Dtrebbien

Date: 2009-01-27 10:40

Message:
Sorry, cannot make heads or tails from this. I see no unified change
request. Closing as invalid. Please open a new bug with a link to consensus
on eo.wp when you're done discussing. This is a bug tracker, which needs
clear issue reports to we can give you a quick solution.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)