[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-2125042 ] featured.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 6 12:54:33 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #2125042, was opened at 2008-09-23 22:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rubin16
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=2125042&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The script places {{Link FA|language}} near the interwiki link if the article is a featured article in that wikipedia.
It would be nice if the bot wouldn't only add this template but also remove it when the article loses its featured status.
This will help to avoid such situations as
http://ru.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=0,(9)&curid=354454&diff=11094819&oldid=10617591
(here you can see the work of good.py, but it's based on the same system as featured.py).
Is it possible to add such function?
Thanks a lot.