[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1968967 ] no possible deletion with delete user right

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 17:35:51 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1968967, was opened at 2008-05-21 19:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nicdumz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1968967&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
my bot (Crochet.david.bot) had a Test-administrator group statut (so not the sysop group statut), but this statut have the delete rights (as the sysop group statut) in the incubator wikimedia project.

So, as you can see with the terminal output (attach file)
the bot can't delete.

user rights in incubator : http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListGroupRights