[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1870511 ] interwiki in <noinclude> in tempaltes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 21 20:38:26 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1870511, was opened at 2008-01-13 21:48
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by carsrac
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1870511&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There is one BIG BUG:
in templates interwiki must be in <noinclude> tags, otherwise is in all articles the template is in.

If there exists at least one interwiki ling in this tags, is it OK.

But if there is no interwiki link yet, interwiki links are added to the end of template.

I have many messages from upsetted users, tat my bot added interwiki to some template.

Now the only solution is to run bot with
-localonly ...

Comment By: Carsrac (carsrac)