[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1966691 ] no fallback solution when user don't have (c)ElementTree

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 20 17:32:53 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1966691, was opened at 2008-05-19 03:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by multichill
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1966691&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
rev5401:
Changing page [[fr:Manuel d'histoire commun franco-allemand]]
Dump eo (wikipedia) saved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1733, in ?
    bot.run()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1484, in run
    self.queryStep()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1463, in queryStep
    subj.finish(self)
  File "interwiki.py", line 1044, in finish
    if self.replaceLinks(page, new, bot):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1202, in replaceLinks
    status, reason, data = page.put(newtext, comment = wikipedia.translate(page.                   site().lang, msg)[0] + mods)
  File "wikipedia.py", line 1263, in put
    newPage, self.site().getToken(sysop = sysop), sysop = sysop)
  File "wikipedia.py", line 1363, in _putPage
    if self.site().has_mediawiki_message("spamprotectiontitle")\
  File "wikipedia.py", line 4472, in has_mediawiki_message
    v = self.mediawiki_message(key)
  File "wikipedia.py", line 4429, in mediawiki_message
    from cElementTree import XML
ImportError: No module named cElementTree

Comment By: Multichill (multichill)