[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1962460 ] weblinkchecker.py docstring is incorrect

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 12 17:02:08 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1962460, was opened at 2008-05-12 11:29
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by djbarrett
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1962460&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Running this command:

 python weblinkchecker.py

simply prints a usage message and exits. However, according to the usage message, it is supposed to "load all wiki pages in alphabetical order using the Special:Allpages feature".

No error message is printed.

"python weblinkchecker.py SomePageName" works fine.

Comment By: Daniel Barrett (djbarrett)