[Pywikipedia-l] Developer access for Purodha B Blissenbach

Purodha Network Administration boss at purodha.net
Mon May 5 14:57:14 UTC 2008

Daniel Herding <DHerding at gmx.de> wrote 05.05.2008

> As you can see in [2], you are already on the developers list. I'm not sure if
> this is for MediaWiki, for PyWikiBot, or both.

> [2] http://svn.wikimedia.org/users.php

I was assuming it to be for MediaWiki only, where I contributed
the initial /wap stuff, and am doing minor edits on localization.

Now, I simply tried a checkout of the /pywikipedia repository with
commit access, and was able to commit the (totally unimportant) R5306.
Whatever has been at work, pure magic or human help, due thanks to whom
thanks deserve!
I can make contributions, and I will.

I am having to prepare for a public talk on "maintainig mediawiki sites" [3]
now, and in the second half of the week I am going to revise the token patch,
since there have been conflicting edits, possibly give it a day or two of
renewed testing, and commit it.

[3] htt://hitforum.de/

Gruesse von Purodha - e-mail: <bli00 at hostsharing.net> <publi at web.de>