[Mediawiki-l] install MediaWiki 1.18.0 on tuxfamily

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Thu Dec 22 16:49:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

the problem is resolved, the name of the server is not "localhost" but "sql". Thanks for help.

But now I have a new problem:

The installation created a mysql db. I deleted it to import the content of an older version of the same wiki, by importing the sql file. First time I got an eror message I forgot, second time it worked, but now the wiki tells me at http://linueve.org/:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script
Query: DELETE FROM `msg_resource`
Function: MessageBlobStore::clear
Error: 1146 Table 'linueve_evry.msg_resource' doesn't exist (sql)

How can I correctly import old db.sql ? Do I have to reinstall the wiki to recreate db first ?

sincerely

Klaus