[Mediawiki-l] Wikimedia hackathon in Pune, India, Feb. 10-12 2012

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 21 19:34:58 UTC 2011

You are invited to the Pune Wikimedia hackathon.

Dates: 10-12 February 2012
Venue: Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) at
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Extremely rough event page, soon to get more details:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Pune_Hackathon_Feb_2012

A Wikimedia hackathon is a chance to learn how to develop using
MediaWiki, Phonegap, and our other technologies, and to work alongside
experts. Software engineers, designers, and translators are welcome.
We're planning to focus on internationalisation and localisation, mobile
Wikipedia access, and the JavaScript-based gadgets framework.

Registration link: http://is.gd/rjpNOA

If you're interested, please register to request an invitation, and feel
free to spread the word.  Thanks!

(If you need a travel subsidy to attend this event, apply for a
Participation Grant: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Participation )

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator