[Mediawiki-l] "In-line"-ing article

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Wed Aug 10 08:34:20 UTC 2011

Transclusion is what you're after I believe.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Transclusion

Basically, you have an articles named Cat that you want displayed on the
front page, so you would literally add the following to your front page:
{{:Cat}} - be warned that doing so will include the ENTIRE article.
There may be a way to show only a part of the article, but I don't know
how to do that.

Hope this helps.

Rick Payton, I.T. Manager
Morikawa & Associates, LLC