[Mediawiki-l] Sub pages in TOC? (Clayton)

Giuseppe Briotti g.briotti at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:21:11 UTC 2010

> This extension link was posted to the list a few days ago
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SubPageList2
>
> It seems to do the job you want.
>
> C.

Hi Clayton, thanks for your replay. I checked SubPageList2 and SubPageList3 and
I noticed that including the subpage list in the TOC is in the wish
list. At the moment
I extrac the subpages for a given (i.e. current, in this case) page by
Dynamic Page List
and put all in a template that wrap the TOC, but the result is not so good...

Probably what can I do is contact the developer of SubPageList3 to
work with on this
feature...

Thanks

G.