[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade to 1.15.2 question

Tolliver tolliver at dal.ca
Wed Mar 31 13:33:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

Excuse me if my question sounds like a newbie, but I still am; I
inherited the Wiki Server some months ago. I am preparing to upgrade
MediaWiki 1.11.0 to 1.15.2, and we currently have 30 wiki’s.

My understanding is, I can upgrade each wiki individually. Having said
that, can I perform the install process of the new version, replace the
old wiki’s with the new install individually? Hence not having any
databases being affected except for the wiki I upgrade.

I trust that this question is in keeping with this forum.

Thanks,
Graham