[Mediawiki-l] New Extension: TODO List Progress Bar

Vadtec vadtec at vadtec.net
Mon Jun 14 19:33:17 UTC 2010

Sarel,

I have extended my code to support a simple progress bar as you requested.

<todo type="progress" start="0" end="1000" current="867" />
<todo type="progress" start="0" end="1000" current="867" color="blue">Caption</todo>

Pretty simple to use really. Download the code from the extension page. Enjoy.

- Vadtec