[Mediawiki-l] Question: Redirect

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:06:10 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ethan Kibe <erk5072 at psu.edu>
Date: 2010/6/2
Subject: Question: Redirect
To: mediawiki-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org

Hello,

I am one of the editors of a privately hosted wiki page.  I am quite fond of
the redirect syntax that allows me to easily improve the search-ability of
the contained wiki.  However, a partner group has recently granted editorial
access to me and viewing access to the people in my group.  What I would
like to do is start redirecting our pages to their pages but there does not
seem to be a way of doing this.

Is there a way to do this?  Or would it be possible for you to develop a
method for doing this, as I am sure that I would not be the only one to find
this functionality appealing.  Also it would be nice to be able to redirect
to any webpage.

Please email me back.

Regards,
Ethan Kibe