[Mediawiki-l] Is there one way to see the setting value of one config variable???

yihe.chen yihect at juliantec.info
Wed Jul 21 04:30:06 UTC 2010

I installed mediawiki several days ago.

And at that time, I had see exclamation marks in recent changes when a newly
created user created one new page or edit an old page.

But NOW I haven't see anay exclamation marks at all even using another newly
created user account to log in and edit.
I have read many help pages in www.mediawiki.org/wiki/, but I don't know how
to fix it.

Is this due to edit pages or create new page in a newly custom namespace????

I know the $wgUseRCPatrol is set to true by default, so, the patrolled edit
feature is enabled in a newly installation. But what cause the probleam. Is
there one way to see the value of $wgUseRCPatrol in mediawiki software???