[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 82, Issue 14

Varnit Suri varnit.suri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:22:24 UTC 2010

Q - thanks for replying. Yes, I meant wikilinks.

All the wikilinks in my Wiki have references to the Wiki server IP address
(see example below), which now needs to be changed. So I 'm still trying to
figure out:

1. How do I do this? Where is all this text stored?

2. Is a global find-and-replace the best solution, or is there an
alternative?

Many thanks!

V.