[Mediawiki-l] Inclusion of {{Special:Index/...}} limitation

Wikimini webmaster at wikimini.org
Sun Jul 11 09:22:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

On my wiki I need to create a page listing all articles beginning with "A",
another one with all articles beginning with "B", etc.

To achieve that, I've created a page with {{Special:Index/A}}, another one
with {{Special:Index/B}}, another one with {{Special:Index/C}}, etc.

The problem is that this inclusion only shows the first 346 pages
(*i.e.*the first 346 articles beginning with A, but not the following
ones). Is
there a way to overcome this limit? Or maybe is there a better solution to
get this working?

Thank you for any advice!

Laurent