[Mediawiki-l] First adventures with Category

Bri dev at rlyehable.org
Tue Nov 24 01:45:41 UTC 2009

This is actually correct.

If you click on the red category, it gives you the option of explaining
the category. I usually add:

==Usage==
This category is for articles relating to ...

It also allows you to create sub-categories. On a category "quadrunner"
category page put:

==Usage==
This category is for articles relating to quadrunners.

[[category:vehicle]]

This puts the category "quadrunner" as a sub-category of the category
"vehicle". This is very useful in my opinion.

- Bri