[Mediawiki-l] Location of Category on page

Haim (Howard) Roman roman at jct.ac.il
Tue Nov 10 14:55:41 UTC 2009

Nevio's suggestion is good for having the category name & link appear
where you want it, but it *won't* add the article to the category.

The "classic" skin puts the category names near the top right corner.
Have the user try this & other skins.
Haim (Howard) Roman
Computer Center, Jerusalem College of Technology
Phone: 052-8-592-599 (6022 from within Machon Lev)