[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading Mediawiki

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Mon Mar 30 20:06:22 UTC 2009

Since it mentions "Permission denied" my first thought is that maybe your server doesn't have permission to read the LocalSettings.php file?

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Ekompute .info
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 2:51 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Upgrading Mediawiki

Hi, I just tried to upgrade one of my smaller websites from 1.12 to 1.14.
Now the site is down. The error message is:

*Warning*: require_once(/home/ekomrinf/public_html/mywiki/LocalSettings.php)
[function.require-once<http://teknologi-maklumat.com/mywiki/function.require-once>]:
failed to open stream: Permission denied in *
/home/ekomrinf/public_html/mywiki/includes/WebStart.php* on line *113*

*Fatal error*: require_once()
[function.require<http://teknologi-maklumat.com/mywiki/function.require>]:
Failed opening required
'/home/ekomrinf/public_html/mywiki/LocalSettings.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in *
/home/ekomrinf/public_html/mywiki/includes/WebStart.php* on line *113

*Doesn't look very serious, though. How do I solve it?

PM Poon*

*