[Mediawiki-l] Offline Readers?

P. Hightower sgriobhadair at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:26:10 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm going to be away from an internet connection for a few weeks at a
time over the next few weeks but would like to be able to carry a snapshot
of my Wiki to reference so I can work on some materials while I'm on the
road. I've been looking around via Google and I'm finding a number of
projects that look promising but everyone I've looked at so far seems to
fall into the vaporware category. Does anyone know of a workable solution?
Something that runs in either Linux or XP would be good. Or maybe there's
something out there that'll let me take an export of a bunch of page from my
wiki and produce a pdf or something?

Anything that'll let me carry and comfortably view a bunch of articles from
the wiki would be helpful.