[Mediawiki-l] How do i correctly move my wiki from domain1.de/winfwiki/index.php to domain2.de/index.php

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Mon Mar 16 10:53:21 UTC 2009

I don't have the experience of moving a Wiki, but I have moved other
software, you will just have to figure out where the paths are stored
and correct them all with a MySQL query.

At 05:19 PM 3/16/2009, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>i am somewhat disappointed about the reaction to my question. I can't
>belive nobody here is experienced in moving a wiki from one domain to
>another... :(
>We really need help here as our boss wants us to move that wiki this week.
>
>Here's the Problem again in short:
>
>After moving all files, the wiki-internal links (with syntax
>[[article-to-be-linked]] ) contains wrong URLs (new domain but with the
>path from the old location).
>This causes a server error:
>
>Not Found
>The requested URL /winfwiki/index.php/Testseite was not found on this
>server.
>Apache Server at wiki.intermoves.de Port 80
>
>This behaviour is occasionally and we have no clue why.
>

>Please, please help us!!! :)
>

>Best regards,
>
>Heiner Wulfhorst

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures