[Mediawiki-l] Redesign of media for my thesis

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Mon Mar 2 02:14:45 UTC 2009

> From: sebastien bracq <sbracq at hotmail.fr>
>
> maybetheproblemissomedeleteeditsinwiikipediawhentheyoccurandidnotacademical
> soinformationhasnotimetoleaveanddoesnotreachhisgoaltoinform
> yesmaybemostpeaplesdon'careaboutfillininformationsinmediawiki
> manyjustreadwhentheiy'reaskedsomeonetoread

Please get your space bar fixed on your keyboard!

:::: We’ve had nothing but exponential growth, and so we’ve developed
an exponential growth culture. Politicians are always trying to
maintain our growth. If we could maintain it, it would destroy us. --
M. King Hubbert ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::