[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading from 1.13.1 to 1.15.0

Jord.ROLLAND-DE-RENGERVE at ext.ec.europa.eu Jord.ROLLAND-DE-RENGERVE at ext.ec.europa.eu
Mon Jul 13 14:53:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I upgraded my wiki after full backups from 1.13.1 to the 1.15.0 quaterly release. I tested some of the features and when trying to view the history i get the following error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
    (SQL query hidden)
from within function "ChangeTags::listDefinedTags". MySQL returned error "1146: Table 'idt.mw_valid_tag' doesn't exist (localhost)".

When setup to my previous php version with the migrated mySQL DB the history feature works fine.
2 questions:
*	Is it safe to put back my WIKi version 1.13.1 running on the migrated DB
*	How to fix the issue with the history feature ?

Rengerve