[Mediawiki-l] Strange error that shouldn't theoretically happen

Michael Daly michael.daly at kayakwiki.org
Thu Aug 27 22:07:19 UTC 2009

Juliano F. Ravasi wrote:

> 	Detected bug in an extension! Hook WikilogHooks::UnknownAction
> 	failed to return a value; should return true to continue hook
> 	processing or false to abort.

Someone reported a similar bug with FlaggedRev (on msusers.com).  I
didn't look at the code but did express surprise that such a bug would
show up in a fairly new and extensively discussed/tested extension.

Maybe there's a bug in PHP 5.3 not tracing the program paths (acyclic
graph?) correctly and reporting that error.

Mike