[Mediawiki-l] Debugging: Checking the value of a variable

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 03:47:48 UTC 2009

Suppose I have a variable called $Test_int, somewhere in the mediawiki extension that I'm trying to make. Whats the easiest way to know what value that variable has been assigned?
I've tried $wgOut but in this case, it probably outputs wgOut but its all gone in the blink of an eye when the page refreshes or when other codes executes. I need a more permanent method of tracking the variable value. Any hints?
thanks!
Eric