[Mediawiki-l] upgrading to 1.15

sirisha mosalikanti siri550 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:55:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I currently have mediawiki 1.13 on my ubuntu server.
After copying all teh extensions to the new unzipped mediawiki forlder, when
i try to run the following command
"php update.php --aconf ../AdminSettings.php"

I get the error,

MediaWiki 1.13.3 Updater

Going to run database updates for mediawiki
Depending on the size of your database this may take a while!
Abort with control-c in the next five seconds...0
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wfOut() in
/var/www/mediawiki/maintenance/updaters.inc on line 233

Please help me fix this error.

Thank you,
Sirisha.
--
Sirisha.

Everyday is an oppurtinity to make a new happy ending :)