[Mediawiki-l] wiki versus Word

Roxana Craciun Roxana.Craciun at i-u.de
Wed Apr 29 08:41:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

Regarding this problem I have two questions:

1. Confluence is offering an MSOffice connector, i.e. users are able to import directly word documents as wiki pages. Does anyone know if such thing exists for MediaWiki (GLP or commercial license)?

2. @Nina: are you offering to the users a WYSIWYG or are they supposed to create the articles using wikimark-up? In my group, people avoid collaboration due to the fact that they are not willing to take the time and have a look on the editing guidelines.

Roxana.