[Mediawiki-l] how modify taxobox template

Alessandra alessandra.bilardi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:47:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I would like add into taxobox template a space about biological
database because I would like add into each organism wiki page this
information.. when there are. My goal is add biological database about
Genome project, genome browser and genome annotation for each organism
that has got a wikipedia page. In particular, I would like add link
about NCBI genome project number and general information about
official genome browser and genome annotation data.

I read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Taxobox and I create my
copy into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bilardi/taxobox
I test new piece with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bilardi/taxoboxtest

and I follow step about 'Making changes' paragraph of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Taxobox until six point:
6. Copy the whole text of User:YOUR USERNAME/taxobox back to
{{Template:Taxobox}}

well, I don't understand how can I go on..

can you help me about?

--
 Alessandra Bilardi, Ph. D.
----