[Mediawiki-l] Still searching how to clear history

Francois Piette francois.piette at overbyte.be
Tue Oct 14 09:00:13 UTC 2008

Hi !

I'm still searching how to safely clean the history.
The last answer I received told me there is nothing standard to do that
(Strange !) and I have to write a SQL script. Writing a SQL script is not a
problem for me except I don't know how the history is stored in the DB. I
looked a little bit into the tables and I'm didn't found anything obvious to
safely delete. I don't want to break the database ! Just clear the history
for selected pages.

Any help appréciated.
francois.piette at overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be