[Mediawiki-l] Solved (RE: Upload PDFs, Visios?

Laws, Peter C. plaws at ou.edu
Tue Jun 24 01:27:26 UTC 2008

(sorry for the Outlook-y reply)

"NTSB says pilot error to blame"

Apparently, if you edit the LocalSettings.php file in the directory you made when you untarred your backup tarball instead of the real one in $wgScriptPath it doesn't take.

My bad.  Sorry for the bandwidth.

[slinks off in shame]

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
National Weather Center / Network Operations Center / Remote
plaws at ou.edu