[Mediawiki-l] multi-page table of contents?; (New Extension available!)

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Mon Jun 23 04:18:21 UTC 2008

http://www.chaosreligion.com/wtl/index.php5?title=ExtIdx_Sandbox

That looks like a good idea
@+ de jfb "0.02$"

----- Original Message -----
From: "M Sz" <echalone at hotmail.com>
To: "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list"
<mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>; <reid at umn.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] multi-page table of contents?; (New Extension
available!)

Hello!I thought that would be a good idea so I programmed for a few weeks
and, beside it beeing pretty tough to do and programming around three
corners (since there is no avaliable hook for this), I got an extension
available that does exact what was wished (at least I think so ;)). It's
called ExtIdx (Extended Index).

If a link is in a headline, a plus will appear and if you click on it, the
index of the (in the headline) referred page will be shown.

Here's the page of the extension on mediawiki:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ExtIdx_(Extended_Index)

And here's the extensions own website (on the main page click on the link to
the "ExtIdx" extension):
http://www.chaosreligion.com

I hope there's a use for it!

greetings,