[Mediawiki-l] Strange problem with search

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Thu Jun 5 07:53:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Plz excuse me. My point is that, upgrade to a
newer version is not the solution for each and every problem. I'm not
only a user, but a learner as well (in fact, most of the OSS users as
well). I want to know what causes MediaWiki to behave like this. If the
problem can be solved with a small change in a file, why should I take
the pain of upgrading with migrating all my customizations?

If u see my first post, what I wrote was

>> Any idea for the possible cause and solutions?

Before finding the solution, my concern is what causes the problem and
why this problem.

Regards,

Jack
"May He protect us both. May He cause us both to enjoy.May we exert
together. May our studies become brilliant. May we not hate each other"