[Mediawiki-l] Version 1.12 ?

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Tue Jan 29 21:19:46 UTC 2008

Hi
I met some pb with two extensions with WM 1.12 (localPC-WAMP)
 - CategoryTree ( ! surprise)
 - ExpandTemplates ( ! re-surprise)
= don't display Special:Allmessages => HTTP erreur 500 !
So I had to comment these two lines in LocalSettings.php after a lot of
cross teste to test their (in)compatibility with each other extensions.

All other "old" ParserFunctions (&Co) seem to feel good with 1.12.
I didn't try to repeat the test with newer "Parser kits" or SVN .
@+ de JFB (n00b.fr ;O)